IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rite Aid Clearance and My Drug Store Trip

Here is what I found at My Local Rite Aid on Clearance:


I found these large bottles of "SEXIEST FANTASIES" on 75% off Clearance at Rite Aid.
They were ringing up $1.24 -- $1.74 , This is a Great Price for these Sprays!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is what I got for FREE after coupons at Rite Aid:


Here is what I did to get the freebies:

Bought (3) CareFree Packs - _$1.00  each
-used 3 coupons for $1.00  (SS Insert)
= 3 for FREE

Bought 1 Colgate Optic White Toothbrush - _$3.49
- used 1 coupon for $1.00 off  (SS 3/11)
-used 1 $3.00 Colgate Toothbrush Rite Aid Video Value Coupon (Riteaid.com)
= FREE


*Rite Aid allows you to use Rite Aid coupons and Manf. Coupons at the same time*

No comments:

Post a Comment