IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FREE Allegra at CVS on Sunday 4/1


Wahoo!!! Get ready to snag some free Allegra, Starting Sunday, at CVS! Here’s how the deal works:
Buy (1) Allegra Allergy (5ct) – $6.49 (Starts 4/1)
Use (1) $7/1 Allegra Allergy Product, Any (SS 4/1/12) (Coupon expires on 4/8)
Total: FREE after coupon! (Price will be adjusted down!)
I’m not sure how many you will be able to snag with your CVS Extracare card, but most offers on FREE Medicines allow you one or two per CVS card! This is a great way to get some allergy medicine for FREE.

*Please note, the $7/1 Allegra Coupon "May be regional" (I hope I get this Coupon), so cross your fingers and make a wish to the coupon fairy that it arrives in your local paper! I had gotten a few of these last year for FREE and I used them all for my allergies!

No comments:

Post a Comment