IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Sunday, March 25, 2012

10 Boxes of Cereal for under $1

WoooHoo More Cereal.... In last weeks CVS ad, They had Kellogg's Cereal Priced at $1.77. So I went into Walmart and used the CVS ad to do a price match, I used a few coupons and behold 10 boxes for under $1 and eggs and milk and cookies, after the Kellogg's Rebate form.



Here is the Deal I did at Walmart using the CVS ad from Last week:

Bought 10 Boxes of Kellogg's Cereal $1.77 each  =   $17.70
Bought 1 Gallon of Milk =   $2.88
Bought 1 Dozen Eggs =  $1.78
Bought 1 Oreo Can of Cookies  =  $1.00
Total was $ 23.36

Coupons:
used 2 coupons for $4 off 4 Boxes of Kellogg's cereal ( Coupons.com )
used 1 coupon for FREE Milk wyb 3 breakfast Items (Facebook promo coupon)
used 1 coupon for $1 off Oreo's wyb Milk  (Facebook promo coupon)
used 1 coupon for $1.00 off Eggs wyb 3 Kellogg's Beakfast items 
(Found coupon inside a Cereal Box)

= Paid $ 10. 48 Plus Tax !!!
I am Submitting My Receipt to Kellogg's for Their Rebate Deal.
The Rebate is:  Buy 10 Boxes get a $10 Gas Card for FREE"
Sooooo After I receive My Rebate Gas Card by mail, all this cost me Under $1.00 !!!!

Whooo Hooooo Nice Haul !!!!  =)





No comments:

Post a Comment