IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Learn to Coupon by Kim

 For those of you looking to be a good couponer I recommend you getting a CVS and Rite Aid card from your local stores, these are Free to apply for. Most of My freebies come from there lately using Store Rewards, I also shop at Giant Eagle, Target and I've gotten pretty good at Walmart!

These are the following Stores Im Shopping at:
- CVS
- Rite Aid
- Walgreens
- Target
- Walmart
- Giant Eagle
- IGA (local grocery store that doubles)

After you aquire ALOT of Coupons, you may want to BINDER Them, It it an easy way to File and find your coupons when you are looking for one when there is a Sale. ONE Main Rule I use is, "Coupons are Like Playing cards, you have to know when to play that coupon" to get the best deal, unless you need the item right away then use the coupon before it expires. I have Two Binders right now, One for Food items and One for Non-food Items. I am looking for a Large Binder right now, to combine them all in one  =) Target sells a good sized Binder for around $12. I bought Baseball Card inserts to put inside the binder and labeled Dividers (Dollar Store) thats how my coupons are filed!

              
Thanks and I Look Forward to all My New Coupon Freinds !!
Remember to "Follow" me on My Blog so you can comment on my posts and So I know How many people are follwing me and Learning Couponing Kim Style =) TTYS

No comments:

Post a Comment