IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Freebie Monday ! Spent $6.00 Cash


So here is my Pile of Stuff I got Yesterday... Not too bad for a Holiday weekend.. I was surprised to see most of my things still available on the shelves. This is from Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid.  I only spent about $6.00 on all this stuff after using store rewards, Mostly because I had to pay the Tax, and the Band Aids were $2.99 but they have a Full $2.99 Mail in Rebate, So those are FREE to me after I mail in my Rebate form from the box.
Total Retail Value is:   $ 85.00 and I Paid $6.47  Cash !!
& I Got more Store Rewards for Next weeks Shopping Trips.

*Exciting Note* on The Splenda I Had 2 coupons for $3 off 1 and They are on Sale at Walgreens for $2.99, so thats totally FREE and Walgreens gave me $3 store rewards for buying 2 splenda Pruducts, So I actually Made $3.00 on these. Crazy Huh !

No comments:

Post a Comment