IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Friday, April 22, 2011

First Things First !

FYI:  For those of you looking to be a good couponer I recommend you getting a CVS and Rite Aid card from your local stores, these are Free to apply for. Most of My freebies come from there lately using Rewards, I am still learning for Giant Eagle, Target and Im starting to do pretty good at Walmart.
I am looking forward to getting my hands into more freebies on the Food Side of this.
Once you start couponing you will Most likely never pay for another ToothBrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant, and Razors Again or you will Get them for pennies =)

These are the following Stores Im Shopping at:
- CVS
- Rite Aid
- Walgreens
- Target
- Walmart
- Giant Eagle  

Thanks and I Look Forward to all My New Coupon Freinds !!  
Remember to "Follow"  me on Here so you can comment on my posts and So I know How many people are watching Me to learn Couponing Kim's Style LOL   =)  TTYS

No comments:

Post a Comment