IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Thursday, April 28, 2011

I got Free Bayer Asprin at CVS

So the other day I ran into CVS and scanned my CVS Red Card at the Red Machine and I got a coupon for $1.50 off Bayer Asprin, so I came home and looked through my coupon stash and noticed I had Bayer coupons for $1.00 off. So I was able to stack these coupons. I bought some yesterday and again Today, for FREE. They have a few Bayer Asprins on clearance. So always Scan your Card everytime u go into CVS and you can score extra coupons.


Sale price $3.19
I got $2.50 off in coupons
after tax: I Payed $. 89
I got back $1 in Extra Care Bucks
(because I used a Eco freindly bag 4 times)
*Note:  every 4 times you scan ur green bag tag, you get $1 ECB
So this worked out well =)



No comments:

Post a Comment