IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Friday, November 11, 2011

My Second Freebie Rite Aid Shopping Trip

Sooo While I was out yesterday, I wanted to run into Rite Aid and Grab a few more FREEBIES that pI didnt grab, also I noticed the Stay Free and the Ester C had more than one UPR available, so I went into Rite Aid to grab more and to grab the Free Reading Glasses too =)  (for my momma)



Here is what I got for FREE and made money - yes $3.00 !! 

Here is My Deal on what I Bought: 

2 Ester C packs - Bogo @ $5.99
I used (2) $ 2.00 off coupons and (1) $1.00 off Video Values Coupon
Cost: $.99  &  Got a $2 UPR Back

1 Stay Free - $3.00
I used (1) $1.00 off Coupon
Cost $2.00  &  Got a $2 UPR Back

2 Pairs of Foster Grant Reading Glasses - $9.99, $4.99
I used (2) $5 off Video Value Coupons
Cost $4.98 & got back a $10.00  UPR !!   Money Maker !!

Cookie Tin $1.00 (for my grandma)

Total For My Trip was $10.73 after tax
( I paid using a $10 UPR)  and  I received $14 Back in UPR's  !!
that is a $3.00 Money Maker !!!  Yay

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *

No comments:

Post a Comment