IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Monday, November 7, 2011

MY Cheapie weekend Shopping Trip

Here is what I scored this weekend at Rite Aid and CVS. I was able to grab these goodies for under $5.00 !!  YAY. I wasnt able to run into Walgreens this weekend.



Cost $5.00 after Store rewards and coupons !!  =)

There is a GREAT Deal on The Kids Arm & Hammer Spinbrushes.
Here is what I did to Grab 4 of These for only $1.98
*A Great Stocking stuffer idea*

$1/1 Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Kid's Powered Toothbrush, exp. 12/31/11 (SS 10/23/11)

Here was my Deal Scenario:
Buy (4) - $14.98 (2 will be for FREE)
  • Use (4) $2/1 printable coupons
  • Pay $6.98 out of pocket (payed with an $5 UPR)
  • Earn a $5 +UP reward in return
  • It's like paying $1.98 for 4 of  $.49 each !!!   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment