IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My CVS and Drug Mart Freebies

So I finally got to run into CVS  today and get my freebies. It is a slow week for all the drug stores it seems. But I was still able to score some goodies for FREE today:


ALL FREE TODAY

* I have some great Oral B coupons I got months ago from my kids Dentist office
So I was able to get my Oral B products totoally for Free this week.

Also Today was the last day for last weeks Drug Mart ad.
I noticed last minute Drug Mart had Dove Deordorants for 2 /$4
I used the $2 off coupon from last weeks RP and I got those for Free.
Drug Mart is picky with coupons and the cashier wasnt freindly with my freebies.
But Oh Well I say.. I work hard at couponing ... LOL !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment