IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My $5 IGA Grocery Trip

WhooHoo I made it to get some more cheap groceries yesterday... I have way too many non-food items stocked up, so ive been hoping to get some food stocked up now. I was Excited to see a local IGA store had the Kellogg's Cereal at $2 each. I used the $5 off 5 boxes of cereal that I printed a few weeks ago (no longer available) and got each box for $1. Having 4 kids home all summer, we are going through alot of Cereal.



* 5 Boxes of Cereal @ $2 each = $10 -used $5 off coupon = $5 for 5 boxes

* 1 Butterball Turkey Bacon @$1.25 used a $.65 coupon (doubled $1.30 off )
          = FREE Bacon

* 1 Box of  A. J. Waffles @ 1.67 used a $1 off coupon = $.67 for the Waffles !!


Total for this Trip was  $5.57 !!   ( I had $.10 overage from the Bacon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bring on More Food Deals... lol ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment