IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Freebie CVS & Walmart Trip

Here is what I scored Today from CVS and Walmart:

* I was Lucky enough to get the $0.99 Pepsi Coupon  from CVS Red Machine and I also used  2 of the Free candy bar coupons .. So my total was only $0.99 plus Tax (for the Pepsi) at CVS !!

* The rest pictured I got from Walmart...After using Many Coupons I had well over $3 overage!!  I used more coupons and the overage to get the Croutons, Pringles and Cookies, and 1 Card FOR FREE !!  I Paid $0  for these Items today and I actually still had like $0.12 tleft towards my other grocerys I purchased !!!!


* 1 - 12 pack Pepsi
* 2 Hershey's Air Delight Bars
* 1 Texas Toast Croutons
* 1 Chips Ahoy pack
* 1 Pringles Can
* 4 Advil Pocket Packs
* 1 Breathe Right packet
* 1 Shout Travel wipes
* 3 Bic Comfort Razors
 * 2 Rayovac Batteries 
* 3 American Greetings cards at $1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment