IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My FREE CVS Trip this week.

Here is what I scored, So Far, at CVS this week.... I actually made $1.27 on this Trip !!!
I used my ECB to pay and got back more ECB than I payed...
...So thats how I had a money maker Trip !!!


Total Retail before coupons here was $37.00 !!!

Clearance Finds :

** The Magic Tape was on Clearance for $0.99
(but rang up $0.49 crazyness
I used a $1 off coupon I printed online So = FREE.

** Thay also had the Gillete Face Scrub on Clearance for $2.32
I used a $2 off 1 coupon I got in a P&G mailer, making this only $0.32 !!

** The Pens were also Marked down to $0.59 / no coupon used

I would have bought MORE of these clearanceItems,
 but they only had 1 of each item left... so sad
So keep your eyes out for these Mark Downs or others !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment