IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Monday, April 23, 2012

My weekend shopping trips

Well I didnt get much of my Coupon Shopping done this weekend, but I was able to run into CVS and I ran back into Giant eagle to grab more Really Cheap Cereal, I had came across 6 more coupons........ I was soooo excited.


Here is my $1 CVS Trip !!

I paid $25.74 after coupons, I paid with ECB's.
and I got back $24.79 in ECB in Return.
So total Cost to me only $.95 !! and I have $24 for my Next weeks Trip =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                   

I ran back into a Giant Eagle and Grabbed 6 more Boxes of Cereal
-used 6 coupons for $.75 off I printed online. My total was $1.00 at the end =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment