IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Thursday, April 19, 2012

FREE Kotex at Walgreens on 4/22


Feminine Hygiene products are something you should NEVER pay for if you are couponing! There are just so many opportunities to get them FREE during the sales cycle! I havent paid for any of these products in over a year now =) Soooo Starting on April 22nd, you’ll be able to pick up FREE U by Kotex Tampons at Walgreens by doing the following scenario:
Buy (1) U by Kotex Sleek Tampons, 18 ct – $3.99
Use the $1/1 U by Kotex Product printable coupon
Pay $2.99 & Receive $3 Register Reward
Final price = FREE
** I am not Happy at My Walgreens lately, I go in just wanting 1 of each Sale Item and I keep running into EMPTY shelves at 9 am, Soooo I finally seen "The Extreme Couponers" Clearing out the shelves last weekend at my local Walgreens, Buying all the items on the Shelves on Sale =( I dont think This is Fare to Clear out the shelves. I always try to leave some on the shelve even If I have abunch of coupons, I like to share the sale items.... What do you think ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment