IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Shopping Trips! Loads of freebies!

Here are my shopping trips from this week. I havent been out to much to get many deals, but I always try to go grab what I can to keep my druf store rewards flowing and I was surprised to see so many things still on the shelves. This week I was able to grab abunch of great Stuff for Cheap & FREE!


Here are my FREEBIES from Walmart.
These were completely FREE from Facebook Coupons/Promo's

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Here is my trip to Giant Eagle, my total after just coupons was $1.07 !!
Yay what a good Trip =) I love when good coupons double!
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
My Walgreens trip - $2.00 after coupons and rewards!
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Rite Aid trip, all FREE after Coupons, Rewards and an SCR!
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
My Dollar Tree trip, omg I am in Love with the Dollar Tree taking coupons these days.
So exciting. I spent $3.00 on these Items!
 
 
&
 
These were all FREE from the Dollar Tree!
 
 
 
Did you have an Exciting Shopping Trip...??
 
Feel Free to email me and I will post it on here to share!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment