IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Couponing is Fun

For those of you looking to be a good couponer I recommend you getting a CVS and Rite Aid card from your nearest store, these are Free to apply for. Most of My freebies come from there using Store Rewards. Target and Walmart are also Great stores to coupon at if you have them nearby. I starting Couponing in Spring of 2011 and I can say I have gotten pretty good since then.


"Coupons are Like Playing Cards, You have to know when to play those coupons"


I am looking forward to getting my hands into more deals & freebies and hope to help everyone do so too. Once you start couponing you will Most likely never pay for another ToothBrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant,  Razor, Shampoo, Body Wash, Lipbalms and many more items or you will Get them for just pennies =)


These are the following Stores Im Shopping at:


- CVS
- Rite Aid
- Walgreens
- Target
- Walmart
- IGA (regional)
- Giant Eagle

Thanks everyone and I Look Forward to all My New Coupon Freinds !!
Remember to "Follow" me on Here so you I know your here =)

Feel free to comment on my posts with any questions or concerns.


Hurray for Coupons and  Let's Go Couponing  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment