IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My FREE Walmart Trip

I went to Wally World (Walmart) AGAIN Today !!  I wanted to Try out the New Deal with the ALL YOU Book.. and it worked for me.. This is what I got Today !!


Paid $0.00

* One JMS- shirt Clearance at $3.00 (coupon in ALL YOU for $5 off 1)
* One All You Magazine $1.88
* One Wilkinson Razor @ .97 (use $1 off from coupon.com)
* one John Freida Hair Dye $12 (coupon for FREE Dye came in my Mailbox Today)
= all FREE plus a few cents overage that helped pay for another Ink Cartrage...LOL

**HINT** So The All You coupon I used for the shirt had $2 overage, and that made my ALL YOU magazine FREE and There are alot of coupons in there!

Let Me Know If You Have any Questions !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment