IF YOU SEE A BINDER.... DON'T GET BEHIND HER !! LOL






Monday, April 22, 2013

First Things First for the new commers






For those of you looking to be a good couponer I recommend you getting a CVS and Rite Aid card from your local stores, these are Free to apply for. Most of My freebies come from there lately using Store Rewards, I am also couponing at Giant Eagle, Target and Im starting to do pretty good at Walmart lately!!!


Once you start couponing you will most likely never pay for another ToothBrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant, and/or Razors again or you will Get them for just pennies =)

These are the most popluar stores im shopping at:

- CVS
- Rite Aid
- Walgreens
- Target
- Walmart
- Giant Eagle


Also you must know the Famous "Coupon Lingo"

SS – SmartSource Insert

RP – RedPlum Insert

PG – Proctor & Gamble Insert

B1G1 or BOGO – Buy One Get One Free

MFR – Manufacturer

OOP – Out-Of-Pocket
(This is the amount that you spent after coupons)

OOS – Out-of-Stock
(This means that the store is out of an item.)

EXP – Expires or Expiration Date

WYB – When You Buy

DND – Do Not Double

WAGS - Walgreens

WYB - When You Buy

CAT/Catalina – A coupon that prints out at the register which is either dollars off your next trip or dollars off a certain product.


ECB - Extra Care Bucks from CVS

UPR - UP Rewards from Rite Aid

RR - Register Rewards from Walgreens
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks and I Look Forward to all My New Coupon Freinds !! 

Remember to "Follow" me on Here so you can comment on my posts and So I know How many people are watching Me to learn Couponing Kim's Style, The more people I have the more I can post and share with you! Feel free to ask questions under the postings as well! Happy Couponing   =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment